Thirty-first week of pregnancy
It is in these days of the thirty-first week of pregnancy that the baby usually turns to assume the head-down position, which is good for delivery.
She doesn't have much space anymore and often has hiccups.
How the child grows
The baby has his arms and legs crossed and is positioning himself in the correct way to come into being. Her position generally it is as follows: knees bent, arms and legs crossed, chin resting on the chest. Her bones continue to strengthen so it is important to eat foods rich in calcium.
Eyebrows and hair appear and he can often suck his fist, thumb and keep his eyes open.
Read also: Thirtieth week of pregnancy
Fetal weight at 31 weeks of pregnancy
It measures 40 centimeters and weighs about 1300 grams. Visibly reacts to stimuli, such as sounds, with movements or with an increase in heart rate.
Thirty-first week symptoms
- Starting this week you might be putting on some extra kilo.
- Il sonno it becomes very difficult, you wake up constantly because of the need to urinate, the belly can be annoying. Try using a pillow to rest your stomach and try to find time to rest as much as possible.
- As breathless as it may feel, rest assured that the baby is getting enough oxygen for his or her needs.
Ultrasound at week 31 (PHOTO)19 PHOTOS
Ultrasound in pregnancy | PHOTO
Ultrasound in pregnancy | Examples of ultrasound scans during the 40 weeks of pregnancy
How does mom's body change?
Since the uterus has increased in volume at least 10 times, you will feel your lungs compress.
Il weight of the child it starts to be quite difficult to carry, and it takes on the spine and bones. You could suffer from back pain, caused by poor posture and abnormal curvature of the spine.
To prevent back pain in pregnancy, you can do some simple exercises. It is important to remember that there are some precautions To avoid back pain such as lifting weights by bending the knees and not the back, avoid high heels and do not stand or sit in the same position for a long time.
Varicose veins can be increasingly present. Do not stand or sit cross-legged for too long and try to stimulate blood circulation in the legs and feet.
At night, sleep with a pillow under your legs to lift them up a bit.
Curiosity 31 week
- You can work until the end of the eighth month but you must necessarily have a medical certification gynecologist of the National Health Service and of the occupational physician of the company that certifies your good health and that of the baby. Working during the last gestation period must not affect the health of either. The certification will verify that there are no problems in this regard. For further information see: Art: 20 of Legislative Decree n ° 151/2001.
- Start preparing the suitcase for the hospital: hairdryer, sanitary towels, underwear, nightgown, toiletry kit, and for the baby rompers, a cap, socks, a cute little dress to go out. First ask the hospital nursery where you will give birth what you will need: each facility has its own rules.
Video Thirty-first week of pregnancy
Weeks of pregnancy
If you want to know more about the others 40 weeks of pregnancy, has created a nine-month calendar with advice on health, nutrition and tests to be done during the 40 weeks. You will also be able to find out about the changes in the mother's body, how the baby bump grows and how the fetus develops.
- The midwife's advice for 40 weeks of pregnancy
- Pregnancy video from conception to birth
- Pictures of pregnancy week by week
- Exams to do in pregnancy
FONTE VIDEO CREDITS| Youtube