36 week of pregnancy
From the 36 week of pregnancy it would be advisable to have a visit once a week. If possible during this period go and see the delivery room and maternity ward to the hospital where you will have to give birth. You are now in the ninth month of pregnancy and the birth of the baby is near.
In this article
- How the child grows
- Symptoms of the 36 week of pregnancy
- Ultrasound at the thirty-sixth week of pregnancy
- How the body changes in the 36th week of pregnancy
- Curiosity thirty-sixth week of pregnancy
- Video 36 week of pregnancy
- What to do at the XNUMXth week of pregnancy
- Weeks of pregnancy
How the child grows
By now your baby has reached the weight he will have at birth, and it is only a matter of time for you to meet for the first time. This week you may be undergoing your last one medical examination to evaluate the quantity and quality of amniotic fluid.
From the 36th week the neonate takes the actual shape of a full-term baby and measures approximately 46cm from head to toe and weighs about 2,380 grams. It is no longer covered with fluff, the hair that has covered her body to date, will now grow in length until birth.
If the baby were to be born today it would not be considered premature. From now on, his body is protected from many viruses thanks to your antibodies.
The child is almost fully mature, in most cases he is placed in a cephalic position and may at any moment descend into the pelvis and be ready to be born.Read also: Baby in the ninth month of pregnancy
Symptoms of the 36 week of pregnancy
- You feel heavy and particularly tired so pay attention to when you go up the stairs or make efforts. Sleeping as much as you want and can, although at this point resting may not be so easy. To help you eat light, choose the right foods, wait at least an hour and a half before going to bed after having dinner.
- During this week, you will feel that you are breathing better, but you will be left with the frequent urge to urinate.
Ultrasound at the thirty-sixth week of pregnancy (PHOTO)19 PHOTOS
Ultrasound in pregnancy | PHOTO
Ultrasound in pregnancy | Examples of ultrasound scans during the 40 weeks of pregnancy
How the body changes in the 36th week of pregnancy
The uterus is preparing for birth and therefore it is normal to feel contractions, these are symptoms that generally do not last more than 30 seconds, but beware: if they become frequent and regular it is better to go to the hospital because labor could have started.
There is hardly any place in the womb where the baby can move freely. He has settled into a single position and the main movements that the mother feels are those of the arms and legs.
Right now you should only be taking 250 grams per week. On average the average increase this week should be around 10,8 kg. The minimum is 8,6 kg, while the maximum is 13 kg.
Curiosity thirty-sixth week of pregnancy
La breaking of the waters usually triggers labor, but can sometimes be confused with urine leakage or simple vaginal discharge. Stay alert. After the water breaks, the contractions begin, if they return every 5-10 minutes the labor has begun.
Video 36 week of pregnancy
What to do at the XNUMXth week of pregnancyAll projects 36th and 37th week of pregnancy it is advisable to carry out the swab for streptococcus, an examination recommended by the Guidelines of the Ministry of Health. Through a vagino-rectal swab, the presence or absence of beta-haemolytic streptococcus is identified, a bacterium that could attack the baby at the time of delivery, triggering an infection.
Weeks of pregnancy
If you want to learn more about the other 40 weeks of pregnancy, she has created a nine-month calendar with advice on health, nutrition and tests to take during 40 settimane. You will also be able to find out about the changes in the mother's body, how the baby bump grows and how the fetus develops.
- The midwife's advice for 40 weeks of pregnancy
- Pregnancy video from conception to birth
- Pictures of pregnancy week by week
- Exams to do in pregnancy