Is called bonding and it is a term English what does it mean "attachment". It indicates the bond - physical e instinctive - between neonate, Its mum and its Pope, which develops immediately after the delivery and which will mark the whole report future of the family. And it is proven scientifically which first begins the contact physical between Parents and small just come into the world, more forte will be the bond For all life.
What is thePartner? Make sure that the skin contact a skin with your baby you start the before possible, still in delivery room. In some hospitals, in case of birth without details complications, the child is placed on the chest of the mother immediately, even before being washed e visited. a approach so early al bonding should be requested by all mothers because i benefits for you and your child they can be import anti.
The majors scholars of the process attachment in humans they are the neonatologist Marshall H. Klaus et al pediatrician John H. Kennel. They define the bonding such as report between two individuals only e protracted over time and the condition for this to happen is the contact tight and for at least 24 hours between Parents and neonate. From the very earliest moments after childbirth.
How is that created unique bond e inseparable? Across the contact area of skin with the skin of the child, with i kisses and caresses and cuddles, with the looks close together and the passwords whisper softly. And this applies to both moms that for Pope.
In post partum, the need for physical proximity is very forte Both for the woman that for the neonate. It is a physiological need dictated by the large amount of hormones in a circle. In particular, the hormones involved are:
- oxytocin: his level grows considerably about thirty minutes after delivery, that is, after mother and baby have exchanged the first ones looks. Also known as "love hormone“, Induces a behavior protective towards the bimbo and favors thefalling in love between two;
- maternal adrenaline: makes the mother imprint in hers the memory all moments of the delivery and be attentive to all signals that the newborn sends them;
- fetal adrenaline: allows the child to keep track, so permanent bases, The stimuli which she receives after childbirth;
- endorphins: allow the woman to remember positively the experience of delivery (despite i pains and points);
- prolactin: favors the production di XNUMX cups milk and development instinct of protection towards the child.
In bonding, the newborn uses all 5 senses.
- tatto: in the former 90 minutes of life the little one perceives what is in him about especially through the tatto. That's why it should be permesso, for at least two hours, to stay in contact very tight with mum e Pope, possibly skin a skin.
- Smell: at birth it is a lot developed and allows him to recognize the mum. The colostrum it also has the same odor of amniotic fluid, so it makes him feel more safe, in a environment who knows. It is therefore essential to start thenursing right away, right during the bonding.
- Taste: the taste buds already work by third quarter of pregnancy. Now the tastes will come to him by assuming colostrum e XNUMX cups milk.
- Vista: he needs it to try to understand what is up to him happening and where yes located. At the birth of him the eyes I am able to put a fire From one distance between 17 and 30 centimeters: the optimal distance for locate il face of the parent who holds it in braccio!
- hearing: also has a certain importance in bonding. The newborn easily learns a to recognize la voice area of mum and, in turn, tries to attract her caution crying out.
Il bonding is facilitated by the rooming in, that is, the habit - by now consolidated in most hospitals - to let the child stay in the same room area of mother for the whole duration area of hospitalization. When choosing the hospital, find out if it is practiced.