After months of tribulations and insecurities, our baby is finally born, we are enthusiastic and we dedicate every moment of our time to his care. Diapers, feedings, sleepless nights… but we mustn't forget that we are not only mothers, but also women. Our body has changed and it will take to make it go back to what it once was. Here are the esercizi after childbirth.
What we can do right away is to help our body by doing some sport and returning to a correct diet, also to start losing weight correctly.11 PHOTOS
How to use the famous Kegel exercises to strengthen the vaginal muscles and the perineum in preparation for and after childbirth, but also to have better sex
If you don't feel like going to the gym, there are simple exercises to do at home that will always be preceded by 6/10 minutes of heating (exercise bike, step, ride on the spot ...). The exercises are repeated in 3 series for 15 repetitions each. That is, repeat the same movement 15 times, rest for one minute and start another 15 repetitions for 3 full sets per exercise.
I recommend: those with particular health problems do not perform the exercises without an instructor and without the consent of the doctor. Movements should always be done slowly. Here are some pointers to get back in shape after pregnancy.Read also: The secrets of the stars to lose weight after childbirth
- Lie on the ground on your back (belly up), legs bent and slightly apart so that the soles of your feet rest entirely on the floor.
- Arms extended close to the body.
- Pull the belly in as if you wanted to join the navel to the spine by throwing out the air, hold the position for a few seconds and then relax by inhaling.
In this video a training session with Gabriella Vico to strengthen the abdomen after childbirth
- Grab a stick (e.g. that of a broom).
- Arms extended forward.
- The hands should be turned palms up and placed wide (shoulder width).
- Bring the cane under the chest keeping the elbows tight (they must touch the torso during the movement).
- Return with your arms forward.
Sitting with your arms folded.
- Bring your hands in front of your chest with your fingers crossed, push them together as if you want to crush something in the palms of your hands.
- Maintain the contraction for a few seconds and relax.
- Arms at your sides.
- Palms upward.
- Clenched fists.
- Bend your arms while lifting your fists upwards making sure to keep your elbows close to your torso.
Once this is done, extend your arms again.
Those who are a little more trained can use two bottles full of water as weights.
- Raise one arm (possibly with a small weight in hand or a bottle filled with water) and bring it close to the ear.
- The other hand lightly grasps the wrist of the straight arm.
- Fold the outstretched arm behind the head and straighten it upwards.
- Repeat the exercise with the other arm.
To tone the triceps we recommend this video made by Gabriella Vico Fitness. A training session to regain the tone of the arms and prevent the skin from becoming flabby. These are simple exercises to do indoors or outdoors when you have recovered from childbirth.
Again stretched out on the ground.
- Legs bent and slightly apart as before.
- Soles of the feet adherent to the floor.
- Arms stretched across the body.
- Lift your buttocks by contracting them and keeping your shoulders and back on the ground.
- Come back down.
Always on the ground.
- Stand sideways, straight.
- Lift the leg away from the body and then bring it back to the other without ever touching it (lateral thrusts).
- Repeat lying on the other side.
- Conclude with 15/20 minutes of running.