The children of VIPs with strange names
The fashion of VIP of our home and overseas giving children strange names shows no sign of fading. If we are struggling with the choice of the child's name we could always take a look at the names chosen by famous people in the country and abroad to get inspiration. We might be surprised to find inspiration, not necessarily too extravagant.
Names of the children of foreign VIPs
The overseas VIPs are not new to really risky choices In the beginning it was Lourdes Maria, the daughter of Madonna, but then year after year the protagonists of the international entertainment world have never ceased to amaze us and unisex names are also on the rise. A few examples?
The house princess Beckham is called Harper Seven: arrived after three sons named Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, the little girl certainly could not be called Mary. A few examples? Let's start with the best known, those who have already been criticized or admired on the pages of the tabloids. Madonna named her first daughter Lourdes Maria, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes gave their only super fashion daughter the name of Suri.
The daughters of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis their names are Rumer (it means gypsy), Scout LaRue (inspired by the name of one of the protagonists of the film The darkness beyond the hedge), and Tallulah Belle, which means "Waterfall" in the language of the Native Americans.
And then there is a strange fixation with the Blu! U2 guitarist The Edge called his daughter Blue Angel, Geri Halliwell, ex Spice Girl, called his little girl Bluebell and looking at our house Zucchero "Sugar" Fornaciari called his son, had by his partner Francesca Mozer, Adelmo Blue.
So here's a list of the strangest names chosen by VIPs for their babies:
- Blue ivy carter she is Beyoncè and Jay-Z's baby girl
- Sting and Trudie Styler's daughter is named Fuchsia
- Apple e Moses are the names of the two children of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
- the natural firstborn of the couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is called Shiloh New
- Julia Roberts, an award-winning American actress, chose the names for her twins Hazel and Phinnaeus
- Bluebell it is, instead, the name of the daughter of Geri Halliwell, ex Spice Girl
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's daughter is called North West
- Christina Aguilera chose to name her second child Summer rain
Names of the children of the VIPs and the townspeople
Even if in the country the tradition continues to be very followed, even in the entertainment world, there is no shortage of parents who have made original and decidedly extravagant choices:
- Adelmo Blue: the son of Zucchero Fornaciari, had by his partner Francesca Mozer
- Chanel: the daughter of Francesco Totti and Ilary Blasi
- Swami: the little girl that Elenoire Casalegno had from DJ Ringo
- Nathan Falco: the firstborn of Flavio Briatore and Elisabetta Gregoraci
- Maelle: the daughter of mother Clerici and Eddie Martins
- Ocean and Lion: the children of John Elkan, known as Yaki and his wife Lavinia Borromeo
- Leone is also the name of the firstborn of the super influencer couple Chiara Ferragni and Fedez (expecting a second child)
Names banned in the world, the most striking
As much as the VIPs try to be original and jump to the honors of the social and social news for their choices, even in terms of names, there are still limits. In particular, some names are strictly forbidden, for example:
- brand names and brands
- nouns composed only of consonants
- original names with negative meaning and meaning
- names that are ridiculous or inspired by negative characters in history (e.g. Hitler)